Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2008, 05:17 PM
Talk about a "captive" audience! Makes me mad just thinking about it.
Old 01-24-2008, 05:20 PM

That is one of the reason I like Celebrity so much. They seldom make an announcement. I can read the daily program. I don't need someone reminding me bingo is in 10 minutes. I noticed on my recent Princess cruise that announcements were at a minimum also.
Old 01-24-2008, 06:23 PM
Administrator

The "Julie McCoy" wannabes on the staff don't do much to impress me with their banter. Oddly enough, one of the most announcement-free cruises we've had in the past five years was on Carnival. This was the New Year's cruise of 2005 on the Legend and it was relatively loudspeaker-free.
Old 01-25-2008, 05:26 AM

Here's my two cents. I personally think Princess is better than Royal, please don't hit me Sonny. The ships are immaculate, the food is awesome, the service is impeccable, the itineraries are great, and the prices are extremely competitive with Carnival. We just returned from the Costa Mediterranea. If you want a fun cruise, check Costa out. They certainly aren't on Princess level, I'd say closer to NCL or Carnival, but they are fun and their ships are beautiful. We were on the Emerald Princess last November, she's was an amazing ship. I posted some pictures of both the Mediterranea and the Emerald Princess. Here is the link if you'd like to look. I really believe you wouldn't be disappointed in Princess. Can't wait to see what your next cruise will be!

Closed Thread