Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2005, 03:27 PM

I am back from my first cruise. I have the fever now. I am ready to look for the next one! What is a good site to look for cruises in 2007? I am wanting to possibly do western caribbean. Looking to book adjoining cabins and take the kids this time. If any one knows of some sites let me know just wanting to browse some prices.
Old 10-28-2005, 05:31 PM

Hello,

I use a TA but only after I have looked at several websites and this gives me a double check that my TA is current(I have no connection with the cruise industry and my purpose here is to help as much as I can). However, please note that the cruise lines control the pricing, that is, they tell the travel agents, consolidators, and others what the price of each cruise/cabin will be. Having said that, your task is to seek out the good deals that each cruise line offers from time to time. The websites are Vacations to Go, Icruise, Expedia, Orbitz, Ovestock.com, and Affordable Cruises. Also, check with each cruise line directly.

Hope this helps.

Fred
Old 10-28-2005, 06:25 PM

Hello. We are all addicted to cruising. You are in good company. I like to browse on "Cruisesonly" website. Just to get an idea what is out there. Welcome, Lil' Lori

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 10-28-2005, 06:42 PM

Welcome to cruiseaholics not-so-anonymous! I think the pondering and shopping phase is an enjoyable part of the cruising experience.

I like cruise.com because they give the final total when quoting a price. I also like Orbitz and some the others mentioned above.

Closed Thread