Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2007, 12:51 PM

Carol and others who have responded to my questions about dropped rates.

Yes, I did purchase my insurance coverage through my TA. It did cover the flight and cruise.

I believe I know how to check and find out if the rate has dropped from what I paid, but no one has really told me how soon before the cruise, should I check this out???

Another cruiser who had replied to this, told me how to go about finding out the rate of the cruise "only", but I still need to know how soon I should be checking into this?

We have about 2 months before we leave. I don't want to say anything to my TA and cause problems, until I know for sure what I am doing. Actually I am a little nervous about doing this, as I have never checked rates before with my TA.
Old 02-12-2007, 12:56 PM

That sounds great. I hope I can come up with something like that, anything would be better than nothing.

Actually until I got to this forum, I didn't know this was done. As the saying goes.....everything bit helps.
Old 02-12-2007, 01:00 PM

Yes, I thought the rate drop was only with the cruise fare, but I wanted someone to put it in "print" so, I wouldn't make a mistake when trying to find out if my rate has dropped.
Old 02-12-2007, 01:05 PM

Thank you, that is a good suggestion, but unfortunately, I booked my flight through one of the travel websites, and more than likely, I got the cheapest price at "that time." I don't believe there is anyway I can go back through them and check for a cheaper rate now.

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, cruises, difference, drop, full, paid, price, rates, rccl, refund