Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2007, 02:15 PM

I am desparately trying to confirm a supply source for a Breakfast Juice serveed on the Grandeur of the Seas re-positioning cruise (Dec '05) in the Caribbean. It tasted a lot like Guave + Passionfruit + Mango and was really delicious. Have checked all of my local markets (including Latino markets) but nothing comes close to it. I am willing to buy it in bulk and ship it to Maryland. Help
Old 06-12-2007, 04:34 PM

Hello Northpoint and welcome to cruise-chat. I too had that juice & have looked for over a year for it. Welches Guava Pinapple is the closest thing I can find to it on the market. I don't know if it's available in your state but it will make you feel like you were back on the ship! Good luck I hope you can find it

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 06-12-2007, 06:40 PM

AllyGirl - Thanks for your response. I'll check my local markets for the Welches product and try it. We'll be cruising again in Sept (so I can check back with Royal Caribbean at that point) but don't know that I can survive until then. Thanks again for your help.
Old 06-13-2007, 07:09 AM

You might also check with one of your local bars, they might have a vendor that would have something close. I know Publix carries Mango Juice and Guava Juice, I'm not sure about Passion Fruit. Best wishes and welcome to Cruise-chat!
Old 06-13-2007, 09:26 AM
I would just book another cruise on that ship and ask them where they got it:-)...I've had it too, and it's great...will check my store...

Bob E
Old 06-13-2007, 09:53 AM

We've been on 13 cruises with RCCL and I ask every time & get the same answer......They don't know.. They just tell me the flavor & that's it. That's when I discovered the Welches. It's as close as I have found & I've tried alot of juices. Fins it, taste it & report back!

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 06-13-2007, 08:04 PM

penny3333 - Thank you.I'll try that. Folks are pretty helpful here on cruise chat.
Old 06-13-2007, 08:12 PM

AllyGirl - so what is the name of the flavor they said it was? I looked today for the Welches product you told me about and still trying to find it.
Old 06-14-2007, 10:06 AM

Guava is always the answer I get but I taste a hint of grapefruit. Try this site: http://www.welchs.com/products/refrigerated.html
The Guava Pineapple is what you want. If you have Kroger stores in your area you can ask them to order you some & they will. Or yo can call Welches & ask for it yourself. I hope you find it. It's almost like you are back onboard!

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 06-14-2007, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Northpoint:
I am desparately trying to confirm a supply source for a Breakfast Juice serveed on the Grandeur of the Seas re-positioning cruise (Dec '05) in the Caribbean. It tasted a lot like Guave + Passionfruit + Mango and was really delicious. Have checked all of my local markets (including Latino markets) but nothing comes close to it. I am willing to buy it in bulk and ship it to Maryland. Help
hi north point did it have rum or anything in it besides the fruit please email me at littlehoney1993@hotmail.com ive found a recipe close to that thanx god bless

Closed Thread

Tags
breakfast, caribbean, carribean, explorer, grandeur, guava, juice, juices, royal, seas, selection