Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2003, 06:46 PM

Hi my family and I are looking into the Explorer of the Seas in March 2004. So if anyone
knows how is the food??? I also have a son thats
13 and a 8 year old daughter is this a great ship for them???? Thanks Paige
Old 09-23-2003, 06:46 PM

Hi my family and I are looking into the Explorer of the Seas in March 2004. So if anyone
knows how is the food??? I also have a son thats
13 and a 8 year old daughter is this a great ship for them???? Thanks Paige
Old 09-25-2003, 06:18 AM

I've read a lot of reviews on Explorer (we are sailing on EOS in Feb) and the food has been rated from above average to fabulous. There has only been a couple of negative reviews that I've seen. Guess it depends on your taste and how picky you want to be.

Of course, if you don't like something that you've ordered you can always send it back and request something else! Or make up for it on their deserts! Yum!
Old 09-25-2003, 06:41 AM

Those are my husbands words.
We just returned from the AOS and while the food wasn't always "out of this world", we managed to find food that suited our taste (and I have 5 lbs. to prove it).
The ship will be wonderful for your two children! All sorts of different activities for both age groups. We are going to take our three on another Voyager class in early summer. Can't wait!
Old 09-28-2003, 05:43 PM

HI, we just returned from the explorer on the 27th. The food was always good, never anything to complain about. Sometimes the service was a little slow in the dining room, but considering the amount of people on the ship its amazing how quickly they serve everyone, and the food was always hot. Your children will never get bored, our daughter is 5 and absolutley loved it, the kids program is excellent. My husband over heard 2 children about the same age as yours saying how awesome the cruise was, if you have any questions let me know.
Old 09-29-2003, 05:20 PM

my group just got back from the exporer of the seas sept 1.. there was so many choice for food throughout the day that your kids will always be full.. if there is anything on the menu in the dining room that you or your kids do not like the head wairer is there to assist you at any time..the first night a woman at our table was craving fried shrimp, and i thought she was nuts.. the head waiter made a promise that every night that if she wants she will have it and he really did it.. the first night he was not able to since we had just left miami, but from that night on there was fried shrimp and it was awesome
Old 09-29-2003, 09:21 PM

tell me the better ones please

Closed Thread

Tags
2004, bad, explorer, food, itinerary, location, march, rating, reviews, seas, ses