Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2007, 05:37 AM

This forum has been so helpful...but I must keep on asking questions...I just hope I'm not boring you all.

We are cruising Oct. 27 - Nov. 5th aboard the Empress of the Seas on our first ever cruise.

Wondering if anyone could shed some light as to what to expect being on the ship for Halloween Eve (Devil's Night) as we call here at home and Halloween Day/Night? Is it possible that we will need to bring a costume? I am sure there may be some planned events for the day/night?
Will there be trick or treating? Should we be bringing candy treats to share?

panabrite

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 09-15-2007, 04:00 PM

Has not one person cruised over Halloween? I'm curious to see what they will do and what we will need to bring,etc

panabrite

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 09-15-2007, 05:40 PM

I don't know about RCL, but we sailed on Carnival for Halloween (our first cruise). Halloween fell on our "Sea Day" which also happened to be Formal Night. There were a few people in costume, but not too many. I don't remember anything special for adults, but then again-I'm not much into Halloween! There were some decorations because our Formal Portraits on the Staircase have orange and black streamers wrapped on the banister.

Sorry, I am not more help!

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 09-16-2007, 05:35 AM

Great so I can leave the costumes at home (one less thing to pack) and candy treats for the kids? Do you think parents will be going around with their children to trick or treat? I know how much kids like their treats...me being one of them...love those halloween kisses and tootsie rolls!

panabrite

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread

Tags
adults, caribbean, cruise, cruising, expect, halloween, holloween, night, norwegian, onboard, royal, toexpect