Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2007, 05:10 PM

I am so glad to find this chat forum...I love cruising!

We are deciding between RCCL Voyager to W. Carribbean or Golden Princess to Mexico for March 2008. Can anyone give some comments?

I am leaning slightly towards the Voyager because of the activities (eg ice rink, rollerblade track, etc) as we will have kids ages 3 and 7 years old with us. The only thing I don't like about the Voyager is that it is older...does anyone know if the ship is still in good shape (eg no odd smells, not as 'grand', etc)?

I came across a website that says activities on the Voyager such as ice skating, rollerblade, rock climbing actually costs EXTRA. Seems odd since I would have expected this to be included already in the cruise fare. Can anyone confirm??

Dawn Princess Oct 1998
Norwegian Star April 2005
Norwegian Dawn March 2006
Old 03-18-2007, 11:45 PM

Hello gocruiser, Welcome to Cruise-Chat. The Voyager is in excellent shape. There are also other Voyager class ships that do the caribbean. You are right about the voyager having more ship to offer. The ice show, rock climbing, rollerblade, and mini golf are free.

Sonny
Old 03-19-2007, 09:43 PM

Thanks Sonny! I know it's a year away but I am already excited at the anticipation of another cruise.

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, climbing, cost, golden, norwegian, princess, rccl, rock, rollerblading, royal, seas, sees, series, star, voyager