Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2005, 04:48 AM

Can anyone out there tell me how the kids camp is on board. We are going on this ship this August and we have 3 boys ages 11,9, and 7. I ran into someone yesterday that said they were very disappointed with the way the things were on the ship including the kids camp. She did not have 1 nice thing to say. I know there are people that can't be pleased no matter what, but was wondering if anyone has positive feedback on this ship.

Thanks so much
Old 06-04-2005, 08:52 PM

The only thing I can say with regards to the kids camp, is the two times in the past year I was on Mariner, the kids looked very happy. This includes seeing smaller kids participating in group activities such as performing shows/plays, and singing in the dining room as a bunch of pirates. We also observed older kids playing in a scavenger hunt, and they appeared to be enjoying themselves. Finally, my youngest son who was 14 at the time had a ball with new friends he made at various locations, including those intended for their age groups. I'd go on this ship again in a heartbeat. The service was great.

Closed Thread

Tags
camp, campl, cruise, kids, reviews