Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2009, 04:59 PM

My husband and I are going on our first cruise this March. We are going on Explorer and will be stopping at San Juan, Charlotte Amalie, Samana, and Labadee. We have booked the Turtle Cove Sail & Snorkel excursion in St. Thomas and plan on spending the day at the beach in Labadee. Where does the boat dock in San Juan and Samana? Will we be near a beach or an area where we can walk around and see things? We're trying to decide if we should book an excursion at those ports or just see the sights.

Thanks in advance.
Old 02-09-2009, 06:34 AM

Hi jessmess7, welcome to Cruise-Chat. If you'll look a little further down our main page, you'll see a Caribbean Port Chat section. It's loaded with information on your ports. If you'll use the "Find" feature in the upper left hand corner and enter your ports, it will pull up all the posts made about them. There are two docks in San Juan, but I'd suggest grabbing a cab and going to Old San Juan. We haven't been to Samana, but did go to Isla Catalina and had a fantastic snorkel trip there. I'm sure there are plenty that have been to Samana.

Hope you have a fantastic cruise and once again, welcome to Cruise-Chat.

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, carribean, cruise, day, eastern, excursions, juan, labadee, night, ports, rcl, review, reviews, royal, samana, san, st, thomassamana