Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2006, 05:55 PM

The last RC ship I was on had a theatre. I haven't read that the Explorer does. It was just a nice option when you've had enough sun and fun.

Is there a theatre?
Old 11-12-2006, 07:21 PM

My husband and I cruised on the Explorer in October. I am fairly certain there was no movie theater, as we actually commented on its absence.
Old 11-12-2006, 07:34 PM

I asked that same question a couple of days ago and someone told me that yes there was . I'm pretty sure in one of the travel books I have read lately said there was also . I sure
hope so . It will be a nice touch for like you say , that little extra place to relax.
Old 11-12-2006, 07:53 PM

Cinemas are on the "Radiance" class ships not the "Voyager" class ships. CIMEMA ON THE JEWEL

Sonny
Old 11-12-2006, 08:02 PM

Ah to bad . but not that bad though , still lots and lots of things to do and places to go on the ship . nothing will hold me back from having the best time ,and injoying everything they have to offer . Thanks again Sonny
Mona
Old 11-14-2006, 08:03 PM

Hi Susan . It's me again . It's about the movie
theatre question . I had to look deeper into that , because I knew I saw it or read it somewhere that they had one. And trust me every
trip my husband gives me I am so exsited , that
all I do until we go is read books, look at pictuers and read other peoples comments only I've never interacted before . We went on the
RCI's web site and brought up Explorer of the
seas 360 virtual tour and I am happy to say there is a movie room ( Ya ho!) where they
show first run movies . They call it the screening
room and they use it for conferences also. Maybe that's why no one can find it or know it's even there . If this works . here is the site
http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/cruiseDetails...ctedCurrencyCode=CAD
Old 11-14-2006, 08:50 PM

I'll be on the Voyager in 3 weeks. I'll check it out and take a couple of pictures. The cimemas on the Radiance class ships aren't hidden. In all my cruises I've never watched a movie. Geez, what am I missing?

Sonny

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, explorer, feedback, mystery, royal, theater