Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2006, 02:46 PM

My family and I (2 adults, 2 minors)will arrive in Miami on March 27th for the Majesty of the Seas 4-day Bahamas cruise. Our plane lands at 9:40am; however, our ship does not sail until 5pm. I would like to keep my children entertained until we are able to board (which I understand is allowable around 11am). Is there anything to do at the Port of Miami? I thought about paying a cab to drive us around the city for a while.
Old 02-22-2006, 02:46 PM

My family and I (2 adults, 2 minors)will arrive in Miami on March 27th for the Majesty of the Seas 4-day Bahamas cruise. Our plane lands at 9:40am; however, our ship does not sail until 5pm. I would like to keep my children entertained until we are able to board (which I understand is allowable around 11am). Is there anything to do at the Port of Miami? I thought about paying a cab to drive us around the city for a while.
Old 02-22-2006, 03:19 PM

Nothing at the port, but you can go to BaySide Market which is just before the causeway that leads to the port. I don't know how much luggage you will have to drag around though. If your plane lands at 9:40, buy the time you get off the plane and get your luggage I would think you wouldn't have a very long wait until check in started. I just went on CCL Fascination a couple weeks ago. I went to the port at 11am and walked right up to the counter to check in.
Old 02-23-2006, 10:09 AM

Thanks for the information, especially the 11am boarding confirmation. We were worried that our 10 and 14 year old wouldn't have anything to do but fight!

Closed Thread

Tags
activities, arrive, bahamas, cruise, day, early, everglades, lauderdale, majesty, miami, miamiactivities, port, seas, ship, shuttle