Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2007, 08:32 AM

Well, we are off tomorrow for our South American cruise, but have forgotten what the airline weight limit is for checked bags on international flights - we are flying to Buenos Aires.

Does anyone know what the weight limit is? Is it per bag or is the limit cumulative..the total for two checked bags per passenger.

I think SailorJill has narrowed her shoes down to the 14 most critical pair and weight is going to become an issue. Ah, for the shoes that is, NOT for SailorJill.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 12-06-2007, 08:42 AM

It should be on the airlines website, listed somewhere. I know US Airways, and British Airways list theres, so other airlines should. You could always call them and ask. That might be your quickest way to find out. We were in South America last year, Ecuador and Peru. We liked Peru better. You are probably not going to those countries on a cruise. Oh well, enjoy and Bon Voyage. Lil' Lori

Old 12-06-2007, 08:42 AM

It's 50 pounds per luggage. You're allowed to check-in two per person. Have a GREAT CRUISE!

Sonny
Old 12-06-2007, 09:45 AM

Thanks all. Sonny were right on the mark. As suggested, I also went to Delta's website and found the same info.

Lori, I lived in Peru for a period of time and fell in love with it. Never been to Ecuador. This trip does Argentina, Uruguay, Falkland Islands, and Chile.

Closed Thread