Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2008, 02:44 AM

Had a fantastic time and have uploaded a flash video showing a bit of our ship (brilliance of the seas) and some of the locations we visited. You need a fast connection & latest flash player to view. Med Cruise
Old 08-18-2008, 06:11 AM

You might want to recheck the name of the ship.
Old 08-18-2008, 07:46 AM

Princess Of The Seas?
Old 08-18-2008, 07:54 AM

Oops yes, Princess of the seas, sorry - got it right on the title of the video at least.

Anyway, did you enjoy it? - it would be nice to get some positive responses rather than just heads up on typo errors - seeing as it took me ages to put together, convert to flash and upload...
Old 08-18-2008, 10:59 AM

Great job on the video! I really enjoyed having a glimpse of your vacation. Since we have never sailed Royal Caribbean or been to Europe I found it especially interesting. Thanks for sharing!
Old 08-18-2008, 11:57 AM
Great Video makes me want to get on a ship right now I miss cruising I am ready for cruise #3 Yeah I know I am way behind a lot of you guys but I plan to have fun trying to catch up. Again thanks for sharing awesome video.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 08-19-2008, 12:21 AM

Thanks, I realise now I've put the wrong ship name on the video title - our ship was the Brilliance of the Seas. Don't know why I had Princess in my mind, probably because I've been talking so much with others about cruise ships! Annoying as I've already burned a DVD - now I'll have to go back to project stage and edit again

A couple of pointers about this particular cruise in case anyones thinking of doing it.

August in the med is hot with a capital H. It might be more comfortable to do this one in July or Sept if you have the chance.
There is a lot of walking and steep climbing over rocky surfaces on many of the excursions - not really suitable for people who are a bit unsteady on their feet.
Don't know about other ships, but this one was chilly in the evenings due to its air-conditioning - make sure you take a wrap to cover those bare shoulders ladies.

By the way. I took the video clips with my little digital camera and the quality is very good considering. Much easier than taking a camcorder. I have the Casio Exilim - EX-Z1200 - 12.1 mega pixels. It's a fantastic little camera.

Closed Thread