Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2006, 03:39 PM

Just to inform you all about the Munster drill I don't think it is a good idea to skip it but on our last cruise we waited 45min. in the hot sun with our life vest on. We had to wait for all the stragglers to show up and my 5 year old daugter passed out and smacked her head on the railing leaving a huge bump on her head the whole trip (pixs look great). If they have a drill people should not stroll up at thier liesure w/ a drink in hand why other people follow the rules.
Old 05-25-2006, 04:22 PM

I have been on 9+ cruises and I have never had to wait 45 minutes for the Munsters to start. RCCL particularly starts on time, at least in my experience; they take roll call, and if people are missing so be it. I will say that it usually is a long time for my parents who are in their 80's to be standing; I have no problem ushering them to the front when I see they're getting tired and, after loudly saying that they can't stand for long periods of time, getting them right to the stairs so they can miss the crowds. No one has ever had a problem with this, and I return and do my due diligence. The Munsters may be crazy and spooky (or is that the Addams family?) but they know when a request is reasonable. If your daughter, or anyone for that matter, is having difficulty you should just mumble your excuses and vamoose!
Old 05-31-2006, 02:04 PM

For our muster drill on the Radiance last month, we could sit "comfartebly" in the Aurora Theater.
I think it was on the Zenith were we had to bee in on of the lounges.
It depends from ship to ship, but itīs much better than waiting in the hot sun with this uncomfortable life-vest around the neck.

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, carrribean, cruise, cruises, drill, life, muester, munster, muster, royal, ship, skipping, triumph, vest