Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2010, 01:19 PM

Hi,

I recently got back from a Royal Caribbean Cruise with my family and best friend and loved it. I'd love to go on a cruise again and think that I'd have an even greater time with more friends with me.

Problem is, I'm 18 (the oldest in my friendship group is 19), and I know that the Royal Caribbean booking age is 21+ (24?). Thing is we'd really like to do something other than staying in a nightclub resort in the med. I just wondered if you knew of any other cruise lines - That embark from Southampton - that allow 18's to book without being accompanied by an over 21?

Many Thanks
Old 09-19-2010, 05:50 PM

Hello Glegorly, welcome to Cruise-Chat! I think you'll find the same policy on all the cruise lines. You will have to find a person 21 or older to go along with you. I'd gladly volunteer but Southampton is too far away.

Sonny
Old 09-21-2010, 10:54 AM

Hi Glegorly, welcome to Cruise-Chat. Sonny's right and I'd volunteer, too, but the same for me, too far.

I'm glad to hear that you had a great time on board. Cruising is totally addictive I hope you'll go on many, many more. Best wishes and let us know when you find someone to go along!

Closed Thread

Tags
age, book, booking, caribbean, carribean, cruise, cruises, fo, general, minimum, required, requirement, requirements, royal, taking