Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2006, 06:56 AM

Leaving tomm on the Mariner and just wondering what RCCL does as far as if it is raining at your scheduled ports of call do they still stop or take you somewhere else?
Old 06-10-2006, 08:38 AM

Cruise lines stop at their scheduled ports unless it is not safe to do so. I doubt anything will change because of rain. Rain in the Caribbean usually happens every day, but lasts a short time. There is a saying about Caribbean weather: "If you don't like the weather, just wait 5 minutes."

Sandy
Old 06-10-2006, 09:26 AM

Thanks Sandy !!!!
Old 06-11-2006, 12:42 PM

We are flying in to Miami on June 12. Because of the storm that has been forcast, I called the Miami airport and was told that they are south of where the storm is suppose to go, so at this time they don't anticipate the airport being closed on Monday. I called Royal Caribbean and was told that if we can not land in Miami, that we can fly directly to Nassau and join the cruise there the next day. They gave me a number to call in case that happens and they can notify the ship or our arrival. Then I called Berkly Care (the trip insurance) and was told that they would help arrange for us to meet up with the ship if we can't get to Miami.

Closed Thread