Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2007, 01:56 AM

Hi it's me again and I have another dilema. My daughters are due to have an inside promenade room 6579 on the Indepence. Can anyone give me any idea as to what sort of noise levels they will hear at night and if lighting is good. I would also like to add that I think this site is brilliant for first time cruisers like me and my family as there seems to be so many quetions that only cruisers can answer, thank you everyone for your help.

Free Cruise Tickers

Old 09-07-2007, 01:56 AM

Hi it's me again and I have another dilema. My daughters are due to have an inside promenade room 6579 on the Indepence. Can anyone give me any idea as to what sort of noise levels they will hear at night and if lighting is good. I would also like to add that I think this site is brilliant for first time cruisers like me and my family as there seems to be so many quetions that only cruisers can answer, thank you everyone for your help.

Free Cruise Tickers

Old 09-07-2007, 05:39 AM

Hi Mum,

I think your daughters will love their Promenade View room. It's a great place to sit in the window seat and watch life on the Promenade, including the parades and laser light shows. Noise is not a big issue. Depending on their ages, they may not be in the room all that much, but may be the ones out on the Promenade!

Sandy
Old 09-09-2007, 12:29 PM
My sister had this type of you. Said- no noise and dark inside with the drapes drawn.
Old 09-09-2007, 12:36 PM
Well I had never travel on the Independence but I travel on 2006 on the AOS on a inside cabin with promenade view, I think the Independence is bigger, but in the AOS there were no noise at all so I suppose the independence should have no problems at all.
As for the shows WOW!!
you can enjoy everything from it without the crowd problem but they donít open so if you do like me and try to use your vhs camera you will not have sound at all in your vhs.
Old 09-09-2007, 12:40 PM
Administrator

Actually the Independence Of The Seas is not finished being built yet. If will be a Freedom-class ship, which are larger than the Voyager class.
Old 09-09-2007, 04:13 PM

I had a Promenade room on deck 6 on the Navigator; no noise. You made a good choice. Oh yeah, I didn't find any loose screws, spots in the carpet, cups/glasses left on any trash receptacles; and the food was great no matter where I ate. RCCL ship are spotless.

Sonny
Old 09-09-2007, 04:55 PM
Mum:

You will have a great time on your cruise. I only wish I could go on one of the Freedom class ships of Royal Caribbean. They are the biggest cruise ships in the world.

Cruising is one of the most popular forms of travel and shows no signs of decreasing in popularity. Most people who go on a cruise enjoyed it; unlike some people that post negative reviews that will get you concerned and apprehensive. Just remember to have a good attitude and the expectation to have a good time; and that should happen.

I wish you a great time on your first cruise. With any luck, it won't be your last and you will become addicted to cruising like so many other people

Closed Thread

Tags
independence, promenade, review, seas, stateroom