Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2004, 12:52 PM

Does anyone know how RCI does their disembarktion process? On our first RCI cruise they gave out color codes, and when they called your color, it was your turn. Is that how all RCI cruises are? Does it matter what deck you are on? We were on deck 3, and it seemed like we were at the tail end. We are on deck ten for our cruise this weekend. Do you get off sooner, the higher the deck you stay on?? I am trying to get an idea how much time we will have in Miami for the day. This is our 1st time on voyager class. Explorer of the Seas June 6th, 2004. We feel like little kids waiting for Christmas. Thanks for any info. Lori

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 05-31-2004, 12:52 PM

Does anyone know how RCI does their disembarktion process? On our first RCI cruise they gave out color codes, and when they called your color, it was your turn. Is that how all RCI cruises are? Does it matter what deck you are on? We were on deck 3, and it seemed like we were at the tail end. We are on deck ten for our cruise this weekend. Do you get off sooner, the higher the deck you stay on?? I am trying to get an idea how much time we will have in Miami for the day. This is our 1st time on voyager class. Explorer of the Seas June 6th, 2004. We feel like little kids waiting for Christmas. Thanks for any info. Lori

Old 05-31-2004, 05:13 PM

You get your color tags according to what time your flight leaves. Those with early flights get off first and late flights last. If you are on your own, they will ask you sometime during the week to see what time you need to be off the ship. Have a great cruise!
Old 06-22-2004, 08:16 AM

How did the disembarkment go?
Old 06-22-2004, 08:23 PM

Well, Ken was right in his reply, (see above). I heard someone saying, that they filled a form out for what time they needed to be off the ship to catch their flight. So, I guess if you are flying that day, they give you color coded tags accordingly, to catch your flight. We however, never were asked what time we needed off the boat. We were flying home the next day, so it wasn't so much an issue with us. We were given green tags, which meant they would call us at 10-1030 am to get off. So, I guess you can get off earlier if need be. By the way, we successfully snuck in a bottle of champagne in our check in luggage. They cruise was great, can't wait for the next one. Bye, Lori

Old 06-27-2004, 11:04 AM

We had PINK tags...and sat in the theater for over 2 hours waiting to get off!
Pink tags are for those who are taking a bus or staying in the port city....or are driving home.
You fill out a form a day before you leave.
I would suggest eating early....then staying in your room until the latest time possible...then walk around a bit outside...cause it will be a LONG wait if you have PINK tags! ha We thought they would call us by 8:30...but at 11:00 were still waiting to get off the boat! I think there are 6 color tags called before us. This was the only bad part of the trip!

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, carribean, codes, color, cruise, day, deck, disembarktion, earliest, form, latest, princess, royal, ship, time