Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2007, 12:56 PM

Hello. We are going on a cruise with family for a reunion. However, it is a surprise to some of the family. A surprise reunion. When I printed off my receipt from RCCL, in the fine print at the bottom, it listed the parties we were linked with. Currently, we are all linked together. I am thinking of unlinking us, until they get their cruise docs, and then relink us. We are hoping they don't find out, assuming we don't slip and mention we are going, or they read the fine print. Any ideas, advice, or suggestions. Also, I am writing this incognito, I am a regular poster here, but a family member of mine also visits this site at times. I didn't want this listed under my name. They don't visit the site very often, but just in case. Thanks. Also, when you are linked together, is it just for the purpose of dining together??
Old 10-24-2007, 01:12 PM

Hi loveRCCL, did you book this directly through RCCL or through a TA? If you booked it directly, then I'd call RCCL and explain that yes, you want to dine together, but don't want the other members to find out. If you booked it through your TA, call your agent and explain the situation. Chances are they won't read the fine print, but just in case. Are you rooms together as well? That could be another link association. Sounds like this should be a fun time. There was a post in CCL about a CTN that he surprised his wife with for her birthday. It worked out perfectly and she didn't know until she was on board that the other family members were there as well. I don't know if he used a TA or did it directly, but they handled it perfectly. Best wishes!
Old 10-24-2007, 01:23 PM

I booked their cruise directly with RCCL. We all booked directly with RCCL. RCCL does not have there email, however, it does have their address. Our rooms are close together, but not directly next to each other.

Closed Thread