Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2008, 08:56 AM

We are leaving on April 28th - (about two weeks)

we have not received our cruise tickets yet. What should I do?

We are also flying in and out on American Airlines (From DCA) I'm hope AA has all there problems taken care of. We are flying into Miami on Sunday morning.
Old 04-11-2008, 09:04 AM

there is time yet ,we didnt recieve our till 7 days before we flew
Old 04-11-2008, 11:48 AM

DSR, have you gone online at Royal Caribbean's web site to fill out your online forms? This enables you to print out your SetSail pass for your stateroom. With the SetSail Pass and your passports, you really don't need anything else to get on the ship. You can get baggage tags at the pier, too.

If you booked your air arrangements through Royal Caribbean, you should have your airline information by now, but there will not be any paper tickets. It's all done by electronic ticketing now. You can call the airline to confirm your flights and check your seat assignments, if you know your flight information. You're smart to fly to Miami the day before your cruise. I'm confident that American will have its planes back in the air long before two weeks from now.

If you booked your cruise through a travel agent, just give him or her a call and ask when to expect the paperwork. I can tell you, however, that the material that comes from Royal Caribbean is no longer needed to board the ship or the airplane.

Sandy

Closed Thread

Tags
april, caribbean, cruises, leaving, royal