Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 10:34 AM

The radiance class, is the only class we have not been on. My sister just got off the Radiance of the Seas, and was telling all about it, especially the elevators. I REALLY want to go on a radiance class, for our next cruise. My question is-are all the ships in the radiance class basically the same, with the glass elevators and other things that they share? I would assume they are, but wanted to ask the experts on this. Thanks for any info Lil' Lori

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 05-12-2010, 10:42 AM

Lori, Yes. The Radiance class ships all have the glass elevators and the levitating pool tables. I was on the Brilliance of the Seas in the Mediterranean in December. I absolutely loved the look of the ship. Very rich looking. Lots of wood too. I loved the area leading into the Schooner Bar which then leads to the billiards and other lounge. Very nice ship.
Old 05-12-2010, 10:49 AM

Thanks for the quick reply. I have a onboard cruise deposit that I really need to use. Plan on using it for a radiance class. Even though I really like the big ships, I want to try them. Thanks again, Lil' Lori

Read and post cruise reviews

Closed Thread

Tags
alike, calendar, class, cruise, details, elevator, glass, locations, radiance, radianceclass, rc, review, sea, ship, ships