Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2003, 08:26 AM

My husband and I will be sailing on Adv. of Seas (8/3) and I am wondering about the laundry service. Brochure says laundry service available "for a nominal fee." Does anyone know how much the fee is? Wondering if I should pack light and use the service?

CAN'T WAIT
Old 07-14-2003, 08:26 AM

My husband and I will be sailing on Adv. of Seas (8/3) and I am wondering about the laundry service. Brochure says laundry service available "for a nominal fee." Does anyone know how much the fee is? Wondering if I should pack light and use the service?

CAN'T WAIT
Old 07-14-2003, 10:29 AM

I posted the same question a few days ago and have not gotten any responses. I will let you know if I find anything out.
Old 07-28-2003, 03:11 PM

I just got back from a week on the Voyager of the Seas. I used the valet laundry service for a pair of shorts that had dirt stains i wanted removed right away. They charge for each item. A pair of shorts $2.50, shirts $2.00, bathing suit maybe $4.00... i don't remember exactly, but it's worth it if you just have one or two items that you need laundered right away. It gets charged directly to you Sea Pass account, no taxes, no extra charges, unless you have a RUSH charge (within 24 hrs). I did mine no rush and still got it back within a day. My sister did a shirt near the end and said it took maybe a day and half.

If you don't want to use the laundry service, just make sure to hang your clothes up right after you use them, wash out swim suits in the sink and hang them up in the room (w/door open if you have a balcony) and they'll be ready to wear the next morning. Also- bring Febrese... there's a lot of smoke in the bars and clubs on board, so it helps getting the smoke smell out so you can wear them again.

Closed Thread

Tags
charges, laundromats, laundry, usa