Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2007, 02:47 PM

Sounds like a little Johnny Cash is in order, "I've cruised everywhere man..."
Old 06-05-2007, 04:06 PM
That's "Sonny-Cash" to you sir.
Old 06-05-2007, 04:09 PM
But Sonny, isn't the Miami to Miami a cruise that doesn't actually go "through the port"?
Is that because you've already done one cruise "through it" already?
Old 06-05-2007, 04:11 PM
Banned

That's blasphemy, cousins. Johnny Cash's name is not one to be screwed with.
Old 06-05-2007, 08:38 PM

Cousins, I haven't booked anything yet. My wife and I were talking about the 11 night on the Brilliance. We are also talking about the 14 night Westbound Panama Canal Cruise. We would have to fly into San Juan and return from San Francisco.

Sonny
Old 06-06-2007, 05:15 AM

I can't even decide whether to take the BMW to work or the Mercedes.

...the Beamer of course!
Old 06-06-2007, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Chef Ken:
I can't even decide whether to take the BMW to work or the Mercedes.

...the Beamer of course!
I don't find your facetious remarks very amusing. I was directing my post directly to Cousins, and your comeback was directed to me in a childlish offensive remark. I'm not rich, I'm retired and trying to enjoy life with my wife. We never went anywhere in our first 22 years of marrage, because my son needed 24 hour care from a drowning accident when he was two. Our first cruise was a year after he passed away at the age of 22. Excuse me for enjoying life. I'll stop posting anything about my future cruises if it bothers people. I just wonder if there will be any post stating that you are "out of line".
Old 06-06-2007, 09:17 AM

Sonny please do not stop posting because of a few jeleaous idiots, I find you information very helpfull when deciding what to do. The pictures of your cruise on the exploer were great and I cannot wait to get onboard. You kind of information is extremely helpfull to all. I am just now retiring and am looking forward to traveling. After years of raising kids it is now our turn to enjoy, so keep enjoying, Also on my last post you corrected me about my room number and I reversed the numbers. It was cabin 7850. Thanks for all the help dan

Caribbean Hotel Links
Old 06-06-2007, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by dsan:
Sonny please do not stop posting because of a few jeleaous idiots, I find you information very helpfull when deciding what to do. The pictures of your cruise on the exploer were great and I cannot wait to get onboard. You kind of information is extremely helpfull to all. I am just now retiring and am looking forward to traveling. After years of raising kids it is now our turn to enjoy, so keep enjoying, Also on my last post you corrected me about my room number and I reversed the numbers. It was cabin 7850. Thanks for all the help dan
I think everyone here is being a little overly sensitive. I certainly would not start calling other posters "jeleaous (sic) idiots". Unfortunately, humor sometimes does not always come across in the written word because you canít see the smile or the body language. Chef Ken uses humor in his posts and I enjoy it. I also find Sonny's postings to be informative.

I don't find it amusing, however, when people engage in name calling.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 06-06-2007, 10:50 AM
Keep on posting Sonny and Keep on enjoying life how you live is how you live and life after work is to be enjoyed I and many others find you helpful so PLEASE don't have us suffer because of the few.

Read and post cruise reviews

Closed Thread

Tags
antigua, caribbean, cruise, explorer, february, months, nj, norwegian, puerto, review, reviews, rico, royal, seas, winter