Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2009, 03:14 AM

I just went into the RCLL website to make another payment towards our trip and noticed that on my state room (7th deck Superior Room with a balcony) says that it is towards the back of the ship. I am paying alot of money to have a relaxing but exciting trip...I too am concerned if there will be noise in the back of the ship.

Anyone stayed in this room or near it?
Old 04-05-2009, 07:57 PM

No, you should hear any noise. You'll love your balcony cabin. I've been within a couple doors away from your cabin. I think you're in a good location except for a little more walking to the elevators. But, that's a good thing because you won't gain quite as much weight.

Sonny
Old 04-08-2009, 01:28 AM

7586 Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom, what do you think about this location? This is the stateroom that we reserved for our cruise on the Explorer next Feb.

Thanks,
Jean

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 04-08-2009, 07:27 PM

That is great Sonny! Thanks for the feedback!

Quote:
Originally posted by Sonny V:
No, you should hear any noise. You'll love your balcony cabin. I've been within a couple doors away from your cabin. I think you're in a good location except for a little more walking to the elevators. But, that's a good thing because you won't gain quite as much weight.

Sonny
Old 04-11-2009, 07:41 AM
Hi I have just got back from 12 fantastic nights on the EOS. It really is a beautiful ship. However, there are still problems with the propeller which means that there is more motion than normal. People who were in the aft cabins said that they felt it alot and really suffered from motion sickness. Although it was rocky on a few days we were ok and our cabin was 1354 on deck 10. Think that the view from these cabins is great but the motion is something you may want to consider.

Wish I was going again! Have a great trip

Closed Thread

Tags
10, 7368, 7th, anyonebeen, back, cabin, deck, explorer, noise, quiet, quietest, rcll, seas, ship, stateroom