Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2008, 06:57 PM

Our delta flight arrives in Miami @ 11:20 a.m. and our cruise booklet (itineary..whatever the hell it is..) says it's a 45 minute drive. What is embarkation going to be like at that time? Will we have ample time? How long are we able to board? Is there a cut-off time for boarding? Sorry for my ignorance...this is my first cruise! (Yippee!and Yikes!) I'm sure I'll have a bajillion more goofy questions...

Thanks so much for y'all's help! (Yes I'm from Tennessee and I say "y'all" alot! Anyhoooooo...I've found this to be the most helpful site in getting straight answers so thanks for that too!

Fletch
Old 08-10-2008, 07:08 PM
Administrator

Welcome to cruise-chat.

Assuming you have transportation provided by RCI from MIA to Port Everglades, and the Delta is on time, you will probably get to the pier around 1pm. This allows for luggage claim, boarding buses, etc. You will be at the pier in plenty of time. It is not something to worry about. It is important for you to complete your check-in for the cruise on-line. If you haven't done so, do it now. Then all you will need is to print your "Set Sail Pass" and bring it with you to the pier. You won't need any documents in the booklet if you have the Set Sail Pass - just it, your proof of citizenship, and the payment method you will be using to activate your onboard account.

Old 08-10-2008, 07:23 PM

Embarkation doesn't usually start before 11:30am. You can't go to your cabin until 1:00pm, so if you board sooner, you can spend some time in the Windjammer or walking around the ship. You're going to have plenty of time, I believe people can board the ship until 4:00pm. You should be there before 1:00pm.

Sonny

Old 08-10-2008, 08:28 PM

Thanks,guys! Once again, you've put my mind at ease re: this question!

Closed Thread

Tags
boading, caribbean, cruise, cut, embarkation, everglades, mia, miami, pier, port, prot, royal, shuttle, time, transportation