Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2005, 07:14 PM

Hey yall,
I'm planning the Spring break trip for my highschool and was wondering if anyone had been on th Grandeur Of The Seas. Just wondering if it would be a good ship to host a high school spring break trip. Moreso were there any youth on board. Also, just wondering how Royal Caribbean stacks up to carnival.... is there really that big of a difference?
Old 10-04-2005, 08:31 PM

I think it would be a good idea for you to get in touch with a travel agent who can assess your needs as a group and suggest the best cruise for you. I imagine that a number of you would be below the age of 18, certainly below 21 years of age. You need to find out how many adults you need to have travelling with you.

Lana
Old 10-06-2005, 07:30 AM

A spring break trip on Grandeur would be an excellent idea. It is a great ship in fact it was recently refurbished and upgraded.

Royal Carribbean is a excellent cruise line and there alot of activities for the students.

There Voyager Class ships are even better because there larger and in addition to the features of Grandeur it has inline skating, ice skating, miniature golf and so much more.

Although Carnival is now trying to heighten their reputation from a party boat. It's still just that. Their clientele and the customer service is very different from Royal Caribbean.

Bringing a group like that onboard you do need an adult in each cabin.

Please notify me if I could be of further assistance.

DYG

Closed Thread