Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2007, 04:22 AM

Hi, I have some questions about the restaurants of the Jewel of the Seas:
- Seaview Café - Do you pay for food in this cafè, or an entrance fee?
- Windjammer Cafè - I know this is a buffet restaurant, but do you have to show your SeaPass Card, and let the staff show you a table before start eating?
- Is there any other optional cafè's similar to the "promenade cafè" from the voyager class ships?
- Is there any Ice Cream parlor onboard JOS?

Thank you.
Old 06-13-2007, 09:54 AM

If my memory serves me correctly since I haven't been on that particular ship in a while. You have many dining options. First you have the Tides dining room which offers open seating breakfasts (and lunch when not in port) and 2 seatings for dinner. You have the Seaview Cafe which is perfect for fish and chips and burgers/reubens. The Windjammer is a great place where you can get a great buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a more casual setting. The ship offers two alternative restaurants. First you have Chops Restaurant that serves steak and other and other creations. Then you have Portofino Italian Restaurant that serves what the name implies. You do not have to show any id to eat in the restaurants except for Chops and Portofino. It's been a while since I have been on the ship but when I cruised you had to pay a $20 service fee per person to eat at the alternative restaurants (Chops and Portofino). I hope this helps you in some way.

Closed Thread