Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2005, 02:56 PM

When I go into RC's site to fill out our Embarkation forms it will bring up our names and then when I fill out the first page it and hit continue to brings up another person's name. After I get back to the first page then the computer will say I have timed out my session. Any help with this??? It is REALLY frustrating!
We are booked on a Carnival cruise too and when I try to do it it says that the name is Wrong! UGHHH!
Naviagator of the Seas Mar 07
Sovereign of Seas Oct 06
Carnival Glory March 2005
Nordic Empress 1996
Old 08-04-2005, 05:31 PM

Give your travel agent a call and make sure that the log-in number is correct.
I used it last year to register and it was great.When we got to the ship they had everything on the computer and we just sailed through.
Old 08-04-2005, 06:12 PM

Cyndi, As Travel Bug stated - your travel agent should be your first line of defense as they can complete the form for you. Not sure why you are receiving a session timed-out message, but as a second suggestion: Complete the information for one person only and submit. Then log back on and do the same for 2nd passenger, etc. If that doesn't work, RC gives you the option of contacting them via an e-mail form or calling them if you are having difficulty completing the embarkation form on-line.

I would be a little concerned about Carnival's message that the name is incorrect. Double check your documents and make sure the spelling of your name is correct. If not, then you will need to contact them immediately.

Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 08-04-2005, 06:25 PM

I've spent a few hours now talking to RC and Carnival.
RC website is having problems and is pulling up info I should not have access to. When my session times out(after about 60 sec) and I hit the back button it brings up others info. They said they had been getting those phone calls all night and will get it fixed ASAP! They were EXTREMELY wonderful and apolgetic about it!
Carnival for some reason doesn't have record of our past number even though she can pull up are past guest reservation numbers, so..............tomorrow I have to call another number and have them issue numbers. She wasn't sure why we got missed. My travel agent has been wonderful tonight and got the name thing fixed Immediately too! (It was pulling up the kids with their number but not us!)
Anyway all should be resolved tomorrow and BOTH companies were wonderful in trying to get it fixed tonight.
Naviagator of the Seas Mar 07
Sovereign of Seas Oct 06
Carnival Glory March 2005
Nordic Empress 1996
Old 08-06-2005, 06:50 AM

Cyndi,
I am glad to hear it - not only that the problems appear to be resolved, but that you were greeted with prompt and courteous service.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread

Tags
canada, caribbean, carnival, carnivalembarktion, cruise, documents, emarkment, embarkation, embarkment, form, forms, line, needed, port, royal, ship