Cruise Reviews Forums

Cruise Reviews Forums (http://www.cruisereviews.com/forum/)
-   Royal Caribbean Cruise Line (http://www.cruisereviews.com/forum/royal-caribbean-cruise-line/)
-   -   Freedom of the Seas MEGA Review (http://www.cruisereviews.com/forum/royal-caribbean-cruise-line/14546-freedom-seas-mega-review.html)

Oggy Boy 05-21-2006 05:37 PM

I have just published a MEGA Review of Royal Caribbean's new Freedom of the Seas located Here There are a large number of high quality pictures so it might take a bit to load.

The ship is absolutely AWESOME! Enjoy

Tom

TexCruise 05-21-2006 06:59 PM

Wow!

Dave 05-21-2006 07:47 PM

Tom,

I am certainly more than primed and ready for boarding the Freedom in two weeks for the inaugural 7-day cruise.

When you noted the limited amount of 24/7 wi-fi equipment available for cabin use, does this mean that the cabins are not all equipped for it and you need something extra? From you comments I assume that if I simply show up with my MacBook Pro and buy the package that I'll still need something to connect from my cabin.

Sonny V 05-21-2006 07:47 PM

Just got off the Freedom this morning. AWESOME!
I was in a E-1 bacony cabin and was pleased to see the balconies are bigger.

05-21-2006 11:18 PM

What is the difference in the balcony cabins on the freedom. The Superior cabin is only a few sqare feet larger. Are there any other differences. We will be on the Freedom in September, 2007. I know its a long ways but my wife just started a new job and can't get off until then. We were on the Navigaor in October and loved it. I think this ship will top them all (until the Liberty of the Seas comes out).

Todd from Tennessee 05-22-2006 03:30 AM

Sounds magnificent! We're looking forward to our first voyage on Explorer next month.

Oggy Boy 05-22-2006 10:54 AM

Dave, actually wi-fi is available all over the ship. I used it extensively and all you need is your wi-fi enabled computer. I have changed the way the paragraph reads as it was confusing.

You are going to love the ship. She is absolutely wonderful.

Tom

Dave 05-22-2006 12:51 PM

Tom, although I never like to mix business with my vacations I may make an exception this time. My employer is having a management meeting on June 8th and we have the means to log in and listen and contribute via computer. I think it would be fun to be sitting on my balcony, or poolside, participating in the meeting and making my cohorts envious. This $100 flat rate internet fee you mentioned sounds like the way to go.

Cruise Fanatic 05-22-2006 01:08 PM

I hope the internet is working faster on the revenue cruises. On the Inaugural event I just went on the internet was free and it was moving very very slooooow.

Sandy 05-22-2006 03:18 PM

I found the internet worked best from my cabin either early in the morning or late at night. I saw several folks using their laptop while they sat at tables in front of the Promenade Cafe. Very cool!

Sandy