Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2008, 10:50 AM

Hi,
I was on the Majesty of the Seas this past January (end of January) I was on the 3 night cruise and we went to CoCoCay, and Nassau.

The weather was too cold to enjoy the pool on the ship. We did sign up for the snorkel package at Cococay, but the weather was too cool for us to go in the water, so we skipped the snorkel package and instead relaxed on the beach. (sun was warm, not hot - air was chilly)

We had a great time overall, the ship was great, but we felt that the weather was a bit too cool. (not cold, just cool)

thanks!
Old 08-26-2008, 09:07 PM
I was hopping it is going to be maybe wormer than Florida! Mariner of the sea is a big boat and we are going gor New Year cruse. Only thing I have to think what to wear? Thank you for your help!
Old 08-27-2008, 05:47 AM
cica-On any cruise we have always learned to pack a light weight windbreaker, sweater/sweatshirt and slacks. Plastic disposable rain gear is also a good idea-but don'tforget your bathing suit!

BillyBuzzy
Old 08-27-2008, 07:48 AM
Thank You, billybuzzy!

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, caribean, carnival, cruise, cruising, eastern, florida, january, majesty, reviews, royal, seas, tampa, weather