Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2004, 07:08 AM

I booked our cruise through Cruise.com.We've received our confirmation letter.Does anyone know if the airport to port transfers are included in the criuse price?We went with the cruise/air package.Has anyone booked with Cruise.com with a cruise/air package?I have so many questions.This is our first cruise.
Thanks for any & all info
Martha
Old 03-03-2004, 07:08 AM

I booked our cruise through Cruise.com.We've received our confirmation letter.Does anyone know if the airport to port transfers are included in the criuse price?We went with the cruise/air package.Has anyone booked with Cruise.com with a cruise/air package?I have so many questions.This is our first cruise.
Thanks for any & all info
Martha
Old 03-03-2004, 09:31 AM

Can't you contact Cruise.com and ask them your questions? I hope it is one of the Internet sites that offers customer service. Most of the time you have to pay for the shuttle or a taxi to the port, but since you bought the air package I'd ask them about the transfer. Since this is your first cruise, I'd suggest you read everything you can on this site and others because you can learn a lot from this site. Have a good time and don't worry to much, it usually turns out fine.
Old 03-03-2004, 04:34 PM

I believe the transfer vouchers are usually additional. I would call cruise.com to check. Our voucher for Royal Caribbean was purchased as an additional cost (22.00 round trip). I doubt any cruise includes a voucher at no cost, but you can check!
Old 03-03-2004, 06:47 PM

Transfers are purchased directly from the cruise line and must be purchased atleast two weeks prior to your cruise.
Old 03-03-2004, 10:01 PM

I booked this package & sailed feb 22 for the trip of a lifetime. I was amazed when we arrived at the Orlando Airport & of the 244 passengers on our plane we were the only 1's flying here for this cruise. What was the 1st thing we saw at the baggage claim??????? A royal caribbean rep waiting for us to take us to our hotel. Simply awesome for 2 travel & cruise novices.
I can honestly say that our entire trip from start to finnish was completly flawless & without 1 problem.
Royal caribbean was incredible. It was so good that 5 days into our cruise we started looking for flaws as it was too good to be true.
Well we arrived home in canada 9 days after we embarked on this trip & could not find 1 flaw with Royal Caribbeans entire package. Simple Awesome!!!!!! BRAVO RC

Barry Butler
Edmonton Canada
Old 03-03-2004, 10:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Barry Butler:
I booked this package & sailed feb 22 for the trip of a lifetime. I was amazed when we arrived at the Orlando Airport & of the 244 passengers on our plane we were the only 1's flying here for this cruise. What was the 1st thing we saw at the baggage claim??????? A royal caribbean rep waiting for us to take us to our hotel. Simply awesome for 2 travel & cruise novices.
I can honestly say that our entire trip from start to finnish was completly flawless & without 1 problem.
Royal caribbean was incredible. It was so good that 5 days into our cruise we started looking for flaws as it was too good to be true.
Well we arrived home in canada 9 days after we embarked on this trip & could not find 1 flaw with Royal Caribbeans entire package. Simply Awesome!!!!!! BRAVO RC

We sailed feb 22 from Port Canaveal to the western Caribbaen on the fabulous Mariner of the Seas

Barry Butler
Edmonton Canada

Closed Thread

Tags
airport, airporttopier, caribbean, cruise, cruises, galveston, pier, questions, reviews, royal, transfers, transportation, wwwcruiseairpackagecom