Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2007, 08:06 AM

Hi i am going on cruise om mariner of the seas how is the ship i was looking for feedback on food and if there is enough to do on ship also i am on 8th deck room with balcony how is that anyone can help would be appreciated thanks
Old 09-16-2007, 08:06 AM

Hi i am going on cruise om mariner of the seas how is the ship i was looking for feedback on food and if there is enough to do on ship also i am on 8th deck room with balcony how is that anyone can help would be appreciated thanks
Old 09-16-2007, 08:17 AM

The Mariner is a fantastic ship. I got off of her last week. Food is great, and there is a ton of stuff to do on the ship. Make sure you see the ice show. I have some pictures of our cruise, if you'd like to view them click HERE

Sonny
Old 09-17-2007, 01:23 PM

thanks for the information sonny the ice show how do you get tickets do you have to purchase them thanks for the information
Old 09-19-2007, 08:58 AM
Once on board, you may go to the service counter on deck 5 adn get tickets there. Try and get to the counter early-they go fast. We have gone once without tickets, but the crowd wasn't to full and we were able to get seats.
You're going to LOVE Mariner-she's beautiful and well taken care of by her crew. We've usually had a balcony room on the port side on deck 9-mid ships (9602). Wife has minor sea sickness problems, and middle of the ship is best for that problem.
Do take advantage of as much of the ships entertainment shows as you can stand-obviously some are better than others, but have a great time!!
Old 09-19-2007, 09:16 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Sonny V:
The Mariner is a fantastic ship. I got off of her last week. Food is great, and there is a ton of stuff to do on the ship. Make sure you see the ice show. I have some pictures of our cruise, if you'd like to view them click HERE

Sonny
Old 09-19-2007, 09:24 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Sonny V:
We are going on the Mariner on April 6 and can't wait - this is only our second cruise, of hopefully, many to come! Your pictures are great
Sonny
Old 09-19-2007, 04:43 PM

thanks jim for the info you to sonny we will have a great time i am sure i usually cruise holland america but i am going to try royal now i heard this ship was nice and large thanks

Closed Thread

Tags
9602, balcony, deck, mariner