Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2006, 08:32 PM
Banned

i'm going on the Empress of the seas, Rccl's smallest ship in a couple of weeks.....Has anyone sailed this ship? or is anyone sailing it with me? (it would be nice if about 1000 other guests don't show)...very little info out there on this ship...will have a review afterwards.
Old 11-21-2006, 08:47 PM

Wise2u, I hope you can speak spanish...

Never hear anything about the ship either. I'ts the only one I haven't been on. I tend to favor the BIGGER ships. Make sure you let us know how it is. Here is a picture I took of the Empress from the Navigator when we were coming into port. EMPRESS OF THE SEAS

Sonny
Old 11-22-2006, 06:00 AM

Hi wise2u!

I´ve been on the empress ots a year ago on my honeymoon and it was my first cruise. this year i will go again on the 4th of december so you see.... it was perfect.
if you want you can visit my homepage www.traveltoni.de. there i have a few photos and a video about this journey.
if you have further questions, dont hesitate to ask....but i´ll fly to miami on the 26th of november.
maybe we´ll meet us on the empress so the best wishes from germany

Toni
www.traveltoni.de
Old 11-22-2006, 07:35 AM

Tom and I both sailed her this October on a Bermuda cruise. She is a lovely ship with a personable staff. I had a wonderful cruise and would definitely sail her again. If you have any specific questions - fire away.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread

Tags
traveltonide