Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2007, 04:33 PM

Plan on whatever I buy or drink hehehe, with cash do I have to leave cash up front or just pay at the end of the cruise? sailing one week from today wooohoooo can't wait
Old 09-03-2007, 04:39 PM

You're better off to register a CC but you can deposit money and have the account they set up with the $$$ tied to your key card/account. The staff at the bars/lounges, pool deck, duty free shops etc. will want your key card for any purchases.

Cheers, Neil
Old 09-03-2007, 05:07 PM

Never cruised before so hate to sound to dumb, but....... what is a CC? And if I want to pay cash for items do I have to deposit so much $$$ into the account when I get on board? And were do I do all of this? Sorry but I'm lost and confused hehehehe Thanks
Old 09-03-2007, 05:15 PM
CC=credit card.

You can't pay cash for anything on the ship except extra tips; you can secure your onboard account with cash. You do this at the Purser's desk, or Passenger Services desk, as some lines call it.
Old 09-03-2007, 05:17 PM
Administrator

...CC....that would be a credit card.

Yes, if you don't use a credit card to secure your shipboard account then you'll need to hand over some cash when you check-in.
Old 09-04-2007, 09:06 AM
To me, a credit card is the way to go...cash seems to disappear so fast and you can't use it on board for anything anyway....Most stores on land, will except most major cards...but a few bucks does come in handy though...but when your wife is buying black pearls, diamonds, emeralds and other expensive things...a credit card is the only way to go....Happy Cruising...

Bob E

Closed Thread

Tags
account, board, boardboardtopic, caribbean, cash, credit, credits, cruise, end, good, onboard, pay, paying, royal, ships