Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2008, 08:57 PM

Hello- We are trying to decide which cruise will be better for our winter vacation. Please help us
Navigator of the Seas(4 day, balcony but only stops 1 port;Cozmel)
Celebrity Century (4 day, Concierge balcony but smaller older ship? stops 2 ports)

We have never been on the Celebrity Cruise line before but we have been on several RCI including Mariner of the Seas. Century looks nice from the pictures.

Oh- and one more question! Is it better to book front or back of the ship? We just got back from SOS and our room was towards the front of the ship... I got sea sick from all the rocking!!

Any help would be appreciated!!
Old 10-17-2008, 09:47 PM

I have sailed on both these ships. The Navigator once, and the Century twice. It really will depend on your lifestyle and what you want to experience on your cruise. I enjoyed both these ships but they are totally different experiences. The Navigator obviously is a much larger ship and will have more activities to choose from. The Navigator is a more lively and active atmosphere. The Century is elegant and refined. It has a nice martini bar, and I love the Café Milano area where you can sit and have a specialty coffee and listen to piano music and people watch. Food is good on both ships, production shows are good on both. The Century was completely refurbished in 2005.

I've never gotten seasick so to me front or back doesn't matter. Many people believe midship is best. I feel it really depends how rough the seas are.
Old 10-18-2008, 06:44 AM
I sailed on the navigator last November, it is a beautiful ship and trust me you wouldn't be disappointed at all.

Caribbean Resort Reviews

Closed Thread

Tags
atmosphere, back, balcony, celebrity, century, cruises, forum, front, marinercentury, navigator, photos, review, seas, seasick, ship