Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 10:00 AM

I'm surprised to only find one review of the Liberty in the "reviews" section of this site. I've read other discussions about what a great ship it is, but was just wondering why a ship that's been around for a few years only has one user review, while all the other RCCL ships have several pages of reviews. Any idea why?

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 03-11-2009, 10:21 AM
Administrator

Actually the Liberty Of The Seas has been around for less than two years. During a transition of ownership and other technical issues, no reviews for any ship were posted. All of this happened during the timeframe that the Liberty debuted and for most of the ship's life (brief as it is). The new software was rolled out last fall which allows users to submit reviews. Since that time, it just so happens that only one review of the Liberty has been submitted.

The reason for the other ships having many reviews is that we had a large database of them which were rolled over into the new website. If you look you'll see many are a few years old.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:54 AM

I was on the Liberty last year in March. There is not enough room on this page for all the positive I would say about it. Best activities staff we encountered. Best food. Best organization. ONLY complaint was more people, same amount of elevators as a Voyager class ship (which is a bit smaller). Loved the H20 zone--cleared a lot of kids out of the pool area. Solarium area larger also. Loved everything about that cruise.
RCCL Explorer 2003, 2005
RCCL Navigator, 2004, 2007
RCCL Mariner 2006
RCCL Liberty 2008
RCCL Adventure 2009

Old 03-11-2009, 10:18 PM
Liberty is definitely my favorite ship. Me and my family and friends went last year and have best time. Food, entertainment, service was excellent. It is so many thinks to do for young and older. We love so much that my daughter decade to got married this June on Liberty. All of us are so excited, because we know we going to have unbelievable time.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:31 AM

We cruised on LOS on 4/5/08. Did not know about the cruise review site. I just posted a review for our cruise.

Old 03-12-2009, 08:04 AM

Thank you Dave Beers, and everyone else, for the information and comments. I'm glad to hear such positive things about this ship. I'm looking forward to posting my own review after we return.

Old 03-12-2009, 02:19 PM

If you liked the Liberty—you'll LOVE the Independence!

Sonny
Old 03-14-2009, 08:01 AM

Like others have said... There isnt enough room to write all the amazing things about that ship.. i got my partner on his first cruise last October and now hes hooked. We are going on VOS in July and are waiting to book a big family cruise for July 2010... Im glad that the LOS did her job, now i get to cruise every year.

Closed Thread