Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2007, 01:40 PM

hi sonny ITS JANICE & RICK from Liberty . . aka KISS Rock group on Halloween . We Viewed all 210 pics & didnt see any of us What happened to all the Halloween great pics you took ? Al the others were Nice tho thks
Quote:
Originally posted by Sonny V:
Sorry, I put a password on the Liberty pictures because I didn't put them in order or put captions on them. The Enchantment pictures are open to the public. Those of you that know my Crown & Anchor status can look at the Liberty pictures before I do anything with them. The start of the pictures shows the cabin number. By 6 PM I changed cabins. I booked 8410 because it was a corner aft cabin, which has a larger balcony. What I didn't know, was that it had a door with a 3'x3' window instead of a regular sliding glass door. After a phone call, RCCL gave me a different cabin on the same deck. They did upgrade me from that E-1 to a D-2. The pictures of 8410 are posted, but I didn't take any pictures of my other cabin.

Sonny
Old 11-11-2007, 02:41 PM

Hello Janice and Rick! Welcome to Cruise-Chat! I just looked over all the pictures in my camera and couldn't find any of you. Perhaps Bob or Phil took some. If so, I'll have them email them to me so I can put them on my Smugmug site. There where a lot of times I didn't have my camera with me when I should have; sorry about that. How did you like the Diamond Club? Esther told me you just turned diamond. Did you book another cruise while on the Liberty?

Sonny
Old 11-12-2007, 06:07 AM

hello sonny, i will be on the freedom of the seas on november 25th! i cant wait i will be with my girl friends. me and rick are booked on the vision of the seas january 27th . are you guys booked on any cruises?being a diamond member is great! janice
Old 11-12-2007, 07:05 AM

Hi Janice, You'll love the Freedom. Esther and I are booked for a transatlantic cruise on the Navigator on 4/12/08, and a back to back cruise on the Mariner in October of 2008. We also have two "Next Cruise Bookings" just in case a no-brainer pops up.

Esther says: Hi!

Sonny
Old 11-12-2007, 07:16 AM

Great Pictures, as always. I liked your Mariner pics, too.

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 11-12-2007, 04:23 PM
hi great pics sonny which itinerary did you do.
also what was the ship next to you, in one of the pics it looked as big as the liberty.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 11-12-2007, 07:23 PM

It was the Explorer when we were in St. Maarten. Our ports of call were: San Juan, St. Maarten, and Labadee.

Sonny
Old 11-16-2007, 03:42 PM

hi sonny,i will let you know how i like the freedom next week,i just booked the liberty of the seas for september 27th 2008. we really enjoyed this ship it was so much fun ,so if i pay this cruise in full,i wont get the fuel charge?and do you get 1 logo item free?did your friends find any pictures of me and rich yet? tell esther hi! from both of us! janice
Old 11-16-2007, 04:58 PM

Hello Janice,

You said you just booked the Liberty for September; why didn't you wait until you were on the Freedom so you could get the $100 on board credit? Or did you have a NCB? Our friends still haven't sent me any of their pictures. I'll have to give them a call.

Sonny
Old 11-18-2007, 05:52 AM

sonny,

where do i need to go to look atyour liberty photos? we are booked for 9/2008 so i love seeing what we are headed for!! we are in a grand suite too for the first time!!!

Closed Thread

Tags
aft, cabin, caribbeans, cruise, freedom, liberty, photos, picture, pictures, room, royal, seas, stateroom, view, youtube