Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2005, 08:32 PM

Around four weeks till our cruise and we got our documents today for our Enchantment of The Seas cruise! Hot Dog!!! I can't wait to see this renovated ship. This will be our second cruise (first one on Mariner of The Seas.) It was awesome!

One of the highlights of my Mariner cruise was eating breakfast and lunch in the Windjammer cafe everyday. I loved the view of the ocean as we ate. I hope the Windjammer on Enchantment has a nice view of the ocean too.

Ok, a question: In my documents book it says to be sure to fill out the "Boarding Documents" on their web site. It says to go to "Before you board" to find the boarding documents. But, there is no thing called "boarding documents" listed under Before You Go. There is an "Online check-In" listed. Is the Online check-in the same thing as the boarding documents?
Old 09-13-2005, 09:21 PM

"Online check-in" has to be it.

Our first cruise in 1998 was on Enchantment of the Seas and I was just blown away by her beauty. It was hard for me to get my bearings and really comprehend how huge a cruise ship was. I'd never seen anything like it.

I think the only disappointment we had was walking into our room the first time. It was so small! Once we got used to it, it was plenty big and we loved finding new storage spaces.

That cruise is one of the sweetest memories of my life. Expect less "shazam" from Enchantment after Mariner, and I think you will love her.

Old 09-14-2005, 06:37 AM

Khona, Marian is correct - "Online Check-in" is the same thing. Glad your docs arrived and the cruise fever can begin to take hold.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 09-14-2005, 12:38 PM

Hey Khona!

The others are right. The online check-in is what you need to do for cruise documents. It is very easy to do - so I highly encourage it.

My wife and kids did our first cruise just last month on Enchantment - and we had a blast. It really is a beautiful boat, and we got fantastic service from the wait staff in the My Fair Lady Dining Room. If you get "Baha" (from Turkey) as your headwaiter, Ricardo (from Phillipines) as your waiter, or Maria (from Poland) as your assistant waiter, then you will have the time of your life.

The Windjammer has a great view - but I was not a huge fan of the set-up. As I understand it, it is a new configuration. Basically the main serving stations are all in the middle of the room with no defined start or end points - so the result is, you get a bunch of people all pushing around going in different directions. It is a minor point, but is a bit of pain during high traffic eating times - especially days at sea. We came to prefer the afternoon snack (around 3 p.m.) as it was far less crowded.

Enjoy! We did!

Enchantment - August 2005

Closed Thread

Tags
cafe, enchantment, seas, windjammer