Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2007, 08:44 AM

Well We are off. After the perfectly planned vacation almost got sideswiped by a noreaster, it looks like we may miss it. We are going to go down early today to drive in the daytime incase the weather reports changes as it has hourly for 3 days. Personally I don't think they know and they are covering all their bases.

But we are staying at the airport tonight and the cruise port hotel on Sunday and sailing on Monday. Lots of storm and wind warning at all three airports Sunday so I'll be happy when we arrive in Ft Lauderdale. I hate the not knowing.

See ya when we get back!

Carnival Fantasy 6/05
RCCL Sovereign of the Seas 4/07
RCCL Navigator 12/07
RCCL Navigator 11/08
RCCL Liberty 7/4/09
Old 12-15-2007, 08:44 AM

Well We are off. After the perfectly planned vacation almost got sideswiped by a noreaster, it looks like we may miss it. We are going to go down early today to drive in the daytime incase the weather reports changes as it has hourly for 3 days. Personally I don't think they know and they are covering all their bases.

But we are staying at the airport tonight and the cruise port hotel on Sunday and sailing on Monday. Lots of storm and wind warning at all three airports Sunday so I'll be happy when we arrive in Ft Lauderdale. I hate the not knowing.

See ya when we get back!

Carnival Fantasy 6/05
RCCL Sovereign of the Seas 4/07
RCCL Navigator 12/07
RCCL Navigator 11/08
RCCL Liberty 7/4/09
Old 12-15-2007, 10:18 PM

Shelby, I wish you the best of luck traveling to Ft. Lauderdale. You really must be happy you didn't plan to leave on the day of the cruise. I hope you have a wonderful cruise and we're all be looking for your review when you return.

Sonny
Old 12-15-2007, 10:46 PM

Shelby, I am so happy to hear you are getting an early start over the mountain! I just posted to you in the other section before I saw this. I hope you have a safe drive down.

Best wishes for a wonderful cruise!

Dwayne

Closed Thread