Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2006, 08:00 AM

I was just on Carnival Imagination and even though the ship is huge, it's not to huge where you can not manevour around the boat with ease. I know Freedom of the Seas is huge is it hard to find yor way around the ship or is it pretty easy to get around and not get real lost? Just wondering looking to cruise on it in 08 never to early to do research and keep that cruise feeling going

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 09-16-2006, 08:08 AM

Nita, it's easy to find your way around the Freedom. The one big difference to me is the long distances you are often walking to get to where you're going. It's not hard to find your stateroom, or to find the various public rooms you may be looking for, but it's sometimes a bit of a hike to get there!

I loved Freedom of the Seas despite its long hallways and decks. It's just the price you pay for having so many more things on the ship to take advantage of. If mobility is not an issue for you, you'll love it if you like big ships in general.

Sandy
Old 09-16-2006, 08:19 AM

Nita,
The Imagination is a 70,000 ton ship. The Freedom is more than twice that. This will give you a little perspective of it's size.
Old 09-16-2006, 08:44 AM

WOW!!! is the first impression as you board the Freedom. I'm glad you're not a first time cruiser so you can appreciate the awesome magnitude of this ship. Navigating around the Freedom is as easy as any other ship. After a day or two you'll find out which way is forward and which way is aft. Same goes for knowing the starboard from the port side of the ship.

Sonny
Old 09-16-2006, 08:55 AM

I say "WOW" to any ship just because I'm so happy to be back on a cruise!

Closed Thread

Tags
finding