Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2006, 09:17 PM

Can some of you more experienced cruisers pass on any ideas of unusual items we might want to bring with us for one reason or another?
Old 04-30-2006, 09:29 PM

Hi I like to bring highlighter for the Cruise Compass so you don't have to keep looking for what you wanted to do. I like to bring a hanging plastic shoe holder with multiple pockets great for those items like sunscreen, glasses,toiletries, it keeps them organized and off the desk. Wrinkle Releaser is wonderful in a pinch. And one other thing I bring is a room deodorizer, some rooms have a stale smell especially in interior rooms. I hope this helps and have a wonderful cruise.
Old 05-01-2006, 04:38 AM

We always bring a surge strip. Power outlets are limited. My wife smokes so we alway bring matches. They cannot give them out on the boat.

Read and post cruise reviews

Enchantment 2007
Serenade 2006
Majesty 2006
Sovereign 2004
Sovereign 2003
Sovereign 2002
Old 05-01-2006, 09:35 AM

You can bring some binder clips to clip onto the bottom of the shower curtain. This will keep it off of you when showering. We also take zip lock bags to keep things dry when we go on snorkeling trips. We bought some waterproof plastic pouches that hang around our neck to put cash and sign and sail card in. My husband bought a mesh bag from the dive shop that we can put our snorkeling gear, sun screen, brushes, and towels in. Have a wonderful cruise!
Old 05-01-2006, 09:48 AM

I bring a travel alarm/clock in case my cabin doesn't have one. I have a travel steamer for my formal gowns so I don't have to get them pressed - it also works on tuxedo shirts. I find it's also helpful to bring a rubber band to go around whatever book you are reading. That way if you're out by the pool or on your verandah you can put it around the book and it won't be constantly blowing open.

Caribbean Travel Articles
Old 05-01-2006, 12:46 PM
I always pack a small eyeglass repair kit, small sewing kit, pepto bills and a laundry bag for dirty laundry. I also bring 16oz plastic cup/glass, as the ones provided for water, iced tea, etc, are usually only 6 or 8 oz.
Old 05-01-2006, 04:41 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention extra batteries for whatever cameras or other electronics you may have. Batteries on board are very expensive. And the last time this happened to us, the ship's store didn't have the batteries we needed for our camera. We had to buy them at a grocery store in Loreto, Mexico...

Closed Thread

Tags
binder, bring, caribbean, clip, cruise, cup, plastic, releaser, royal, shower, wrinkle