Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2010, 04:04 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by becmag:
We are also going on the Freedom in April over Easter and I have one Teen and one younger. The teen has a lot of fun, the first night they kind of all meet and get together. The kids are allowed only in certain areas at night. The is our kids 3rd cruise on Royal
Hi, do you remember if they have computers or games in the teen lounge such as XBox or Ninetendo? Just curious. Thanks
Old 10-17-2010, 06:55 AM
Mel Jak
My son is 14 and we've been on the Explorer twice. They have the ninentendo wii system for the kids, and often have tournaments. There's an arcade which you actually put cash into a machine and it applies it to their seapass account. That way you control their spending. They also have a teen disco. No adults are allowed, which is nice and it's discreetly supervised so you don't have to worry too much.

~
~ ~
____/7__/7__/7__________
\ :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: /
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Antigua Travel Deals & Special Offers
Old 10-17-2010, 02:52 PM

Mel Jak

I just saw this thread, even though I posted in it earlier. I got back last week from the Freedom. Yes, they do have areas for teens on the ship. I went myself, and do not have kids, so I cannot speak as to what the areas are like, but I'm sure your kids will have a fun time. They do have Nintendo Wii onboard, and as mentioned, will hold some tournaments.

There is a Johnny Rockets onboard, on Deck 12 I think. This is a fun place to eat for both kids and adults. However, on sea days at lunch time, there can be a wait for a table, but there possibly may be seating at the counter.

I don't think there's any chance your kids will be bored. As mentioned, there's the FlowRider, rock wall, ice skating rink, and mini golf course, and their kids / teens program.

Any other questions just ask, and I'll do what I can to answer them. Like I said, I don't have kids, so I can't speak from a first hand experience as to how the kids program is.
2013 - Golden Princess (Alaska, roundtrip from Seattle)

Closed Thread

Tags
2011, april, brwn, cruise, freedom, kids, meet, reviews, samatha, seas, shows, teenagers, teens, things, time