Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2004, 09:33 PM

Hello all,

Can anyone tell me what's the earliest time you can go to the miami cruise terminal? My plane arrives in miami around 7am the day of the cruise. I know it's not open that early. : ) but if they allow you to start going in at 10 that would be cool. If not, anyone have any recommendation(s)as to where a group of 6 can chill with luggage from about 8am till time to go to the terminal? : )
Old 03-10-2004, 09:33 PM

Hello all,

Can anyone tell me what's the earliest time you can go to the miami cruise terminal? My plane arrives in miami around 7am the day of the cruise. I know it's not open that early. : ) but if they allow you to start going in at 10 that would be cool. If not, anyone have any recommendation(s)as to where a group of 6 can chill with luggage from about 8am till time to go to the terminal? : )
Old 03-11-2004, 04:07 PM

Most lines will not board passengers before noon at the earliest. You can relax at the shopping area at the foot of the bridge that goes to the cruise terminals. I think it is called Bayshore? Can anyone confirm that? Have your taxi driver drop you at one of the hotels close by and check your bags with the bellman and take the tram to the shopping center. That would be my suggestion unless you want to go to South Beach and then check your bags and go to the beach.

Bill
Old 03-11-2004, 05:37 PM

thanks for the info. so hotels around the area just hold your bags for you even if you're not a guest? what's the average cost?

Closed Thread

Tags
arrival, arrive, board, caribbean, carnival, check, cruise, earliest, early, miami, port, royal, ship, ships, terminal, time