Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2007, 05:27 PM

My husband and I will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary next year and we want to do something great...not that all cruises aren't great but if you had to choose between an Alaska cruise or a Panama Canal cruise which would you pick? Any thoughts or suggestions would be helpful...we sail on FOS this weekend and may book the next year cruise while on board.Thanks
Old 08-23-2007, 07:17 PM
Two very different cruises; each terrific in it's own way. Do you like cool weather, beautiful scenery, wildlife, don't mind a little drizzle? Try Alaska.

Do you like Caribbean sunshine, swimming and water sports, beautiful scenery, wildlife, don't mind a little rain in the afternoon? Do the Panama Canal.

Better still--flip a coin! Do whichever wins next year and the other the following year.

Having said all that, I'm basically a warm weather, water sports kind of guy--I would do the Canal; in fact I am--next April.
Old 08-23-2007, 09:57 PM

Mere1, I would suggest getting a next cruise booking. You can use it on what every cruise you decide to take, when ever you want to take it; and get your on board credit.

Sonny
Old 08-24-2007, 03:43 PM
Sonny do you unpack inbetween cruises or just leave the suitcase ready for the next one???HAve a great trip next week!
F-Mattox which Panamal Canal Cruise are you doing? Haven't you done the PAnamal Canal cruise before?
We are debating whether to sign up on board for another cruise while we're on our cruise- do you have to know what cruise you want to do? Does it lock you into a price? If the price online goes down do you get the cheaper price?

P.S. we went to Alaska (not on a cruise) the first 2 weeks of June and LOVED IT! No rain at all!!!! There is no bad cruise I'm sure! Mere1 have a great trip!

Closed Thread

Tags
alaska, canal, cruise, panama