Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2003, 04:47 PM

I know they have internet access on the ship but could someone tell me how much it costs? I know it's probably expensive but I wanted to find out before we leave! Thanks!!!
Old 02-16-2003, 04:47 PM

I know they have internet access on the ship but could someone tell me how much it costs? I know it's probably expensive but I wanted to find out before we leave! Thanks!!!
Old 02-17-2003, 06:04 AM

It is $ .50 per minute. Be careful, the minutes add up quickly. You also have the option of having 24 hr/day internet in your room for a flat fee. Sorry, dont know how much.
Old 02-17-2003, 08:16 AM

Thanks for the information! Atleast that gives me an idea of what to expect!!!

Have a great day!
Old 02-20-2003, 04:35 PM

I accessed the internet from the Legend of the Seas. There are some time-consuming (therefore expensive ) roadblocks to surfing the net from their version of AOL. There's no "open" or "go to" command. You have to enter the web address that you want, as a search. Only then will you get an HTML link to click on. Also, e-mail downloads are slow as molasses.
Old 02-21-2003, 11:10 PM

Voyager class ships offer what is called "cyber Cabin" for your laptop. for a base, one hundred dollar flat fee, you get un limited internet useage from your stateroom, no offense to RCI but i think it is much much more money worthy to use the ship's internet cafe, i mean hey, why would you want to spend a hundred dollars on net access you'll barely ever use!?

Closed Thread

Tags
access, alcohol, amenities, caribbean, cost, cruise, explorer, fee, flat, internet, rate, reviews, royal, sea, seas, ship