Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2009, 12:23 PM

This topic has been discussed before, however I could not find the answer to my question.
Are there any special on board perks for passengers booked in a Junior Suite? The wife and I are considering a Junior Suite for an Apr' 09 cruise (liberty, Serenade or Adventure). Ship and stops do not matter to us, as you can tell by the ship choices.
Old 01-16-2009, 12:34 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Are there any special on board perks for passengers booked in a Junior Suite?
Other than robes, no. You get two cruise credits for booking a JS but that's it. You have to be in a Grand Suite or above to get Concierge Club services.
Old 01-16-2009, 05:04 PM

Thank you for the quick response. I will take a look at the Grand Suite then.
Old 01-16-2009, 05:24 PM
Administrator

Look here
Old 01-26-2009, 05:48 PM

I am going on the adventure of the seas in July, would u like to book on with my group, if so, you can contact ...snip... advertising and solicitation is not permitted here.... Do not do this again... -JC
Old 02-02-2009, 04:21 PM

Hi, we are booked in a JS for our Sept '09 Alaska cruise, could someone explain these "credits" that are mentioned? What are they and what do you do with them/ do they count toward reduced booking prices or what? Thanks for any and all help, we're still fairly new to cruising.
Old 02-02-2009, 05:03 PM

RCL has a past passengere or loyalty program called the Crown and Anchor Society. As you cruise and after you have joined, you gain points per cruise.....Follow this link:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefitsLoggedout.do;...:12hbiodf7?cS=NAVBAR

If you book a Jr suite up, you get 2 credits vs. 1.

Book a cruise longer than 12 days and you get an additional point.

Celebrity Eclipse March 5, 2011
Serenade of the Seas Oct 23, 2011
Old 02-02-2009, 05:23 PM

Thanks,so does this mean that C&A status is based on points and not the actual # of cruises? I thought it was the # of cruises taken that moved you up to another catagory...? I realize I'm probably making this harder than it is, but I'm still a little muddy on it. It looks like we're doing the same itenararies on the same ships but @ different times. We'll be on the Rhapsody in Sept to Alaska and on the Freedom Jan 2010 to Eastern Caribbean. Just not ready for anything as big as the Oasis! Will be waiting to hear what you thought about Alaska and the Rhapsody. Thanks for your input.
Old 02-02-2009, 05:33 PM
Administrator

Quote:
does this mean that C&A status is based on points and not the actual # of cruises?
That is correct. Thus it is possible for someone to go from rookie to diamond member very quickly if they have the time and money. Doing 5 three-night cruises in a suite gets you 10 points and that means diamond level, so you could do it in 15 days. I made RCI diamond level with six cruises, because of doubled points for booking suites.

Rumor is that RCI is going to revamp the program and make it harder to achieve diamond level.

Closed Thread

Tags
adventure, alaaska, anchor, caribbean, celebrity, club, concierge, count, crown, cruise, jr, junior, points, review, royal, seas, ship, suite, suites