Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2005, 04:21 PM

My family and I will be cruising on the NOS for Thanksgiving and I read on a message board that the weather may be too cool for us to enjoy sunning on the deck and enjoying the pools during that time of year. What type of weather should we expect?

As far as attire, since the holiday will be Thanksgiving, the little and big men in my family were planning on wearing tuxedos.
The rest of the nights, they were going to wear something like a pair of dockers and a nice button up dress shirt. Will this be appropriate?

Thanks any input will be helpful
Old 02-15-2005, 04:21 PM

My family and I will be cruising on the NOS for Thanksgiving and I read on a message board that the weather may be too cool for us to enjoy sunning on the deck and enjoying the pools during that time of year. What type of weather should we expect?

As far as attire, since the holiday will be Thanksgiving, the little and big men in my family were planning on wearing tuxedos.
The rest of the nights, they were going to wear something like a pair of dockers and a nice button up dress shirt. Will this be appropriate?

Thanks any input will be helpful
Old 02-16-2005, 08:59 AM

The weather for the most part in the Caribbean never changes. Average temp year round will be the mid 80's.
I think what your planning with your attire is right on the money. Tuxes or nice suits on formal and slacks and collared shirt on the rest is exactly what I do.
Old 02-16-2005, 09:02 AM
Banned

To what ports is the cruise? Your departure in FL might be a little cool, as may any days in the Bahamas or Key West. However, if you are in the USVI area (St Thomas, San Juan, etc) or the Mexico area (Cozumel, Belize, etc.) then you should have no problems and the weather should be in the low to mid 80s. Go to weather.com and type the name of a city you will be visiting. Click on averages and you will see what the weather usually is like during that time of the year.

Tom
www.tomandemily.com

Closed Thread

Tags
attire, caribbean, carnival, carrabien, carribean, cool, cruise, cruising, december, dress, mid, november, thanksgiving, wear, weather, whattheweatherislikeonacarnivalcruiseinnovember