Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2008, 06:48 PM

What is the dress code for the main dining area on nights that are NOT formal? Any other information about the restaurants and dress code is greatly appreciated! )

Is Johnny Rockets good? Does it cost more?

By the way, I sail June 29!
Old 05-23-2008, 05:46 AM

Hi Zee, welcome to Cruise-Chat. Congratulations on your upcoming cruise! The dress code in the dining room when it is not formal is smart casual. Sundress, pant suit, nice slacks with a nice blouse for women. Slacks, dockers, not jeans with a polo shirt or nice shirt with collar for men. Johnny Rockets does charge, I believe the cover charge is $3.95. Hope you have a fantastic cruise, and once again, welcome aboard!
Old 05-23-2008, 06:18 AM

HERE is a link to info on Johnny Rockets. HERE is a link to dress codes.

Old 05-23-2008, 11:36 AM
I, for one, am on vacation and refuse to own or rent formal wear. I was told the last two times that we were on MAriner that even on the formal nights, we were NOT required to dress formally, and that the normal casual wear for men was fine and dandy. We even had our pictures taken against the nice backdrops, with slacks and a polo shirt for me, and my wife's normal casual wear. I know, and understand, that there are other who like to dress up for the formal nights. I don't bug them, and they don't bug me. We're all on a cruise, so we all get to enjoy it at our leasure and pleasure.
Have a great time-you'll love Mariner.

Need some cruise help?
Old 05-23-2008, 03:28 PM

make sure you have the onion rings at johnny rockets... probably the best i've ever had

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 05-23-2008, 05:18 PM

Sometimes I'll just wear a sport jacket on formal nights, but that is very seldom. I'd feel out-of-place if I didn't dress up some what. A sport jacket looks good with or with out a tie. If I were going to wear casual clothes on a formal night I would head up to the Windjammer.

Sonny

Closed Thread

Tags
attire, caribbean, code, dining, dress, forum, johnny, mariner, meriner, rockets, room, royal