Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2008, 07:18 PM

I just got back from Navigator last week...we didn't need tickets for the Ice Show. It was 'first come, first serve'. We walked up 5 minutes before showtime and were able to get 2 seats next to each other (Row 3). It was a great show--don't miss it!

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 01-18-2008, 09:55 AM

Very unusual, on all the cruises I've been on you had to have tickets. The tickets don't have a seat assigned, they're just needed to keep track of how many people attend the show. I don't think they want to turn people away because of no seats available. Reguardless, you don't want to miss the ice show.

Sonny
Old 01-18-2008, 10:53 AM

I'd get the tickets. On the first show of our last cruise I expected the ice show to be packed and about a third of the seating was empty when the show started. Perhaps when this happens they allow those without tickets to be seated, I don't know. Don't take the chance, it's a great show and you want to be assured of seats.

Cheers, Neil
Old 01-18-2008, 11:02 AM
Administrator

I seem to recall on the Liberty last summer that they said something about ticketed people needed to be seated by X time, and then they would open up the place for first-come seats.

But I wouldn't risk it by not bothering to get tickets. It could be that they allow this because not all tickets were taken, so they know they will have open seats.

Closed Thread

Tags
balcony, booked, caribbean, cruise, deck, navigator, obstructed, obstructive, review, royal, sea, seas, transatlantic, view, views