Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2003, 08:01 PM

My husband and I are planning our first cruise to the Bahamas aboard the Majesty of the Seas in the end of June, beginning of July. We wanted to know if its possible to "get away" from the crowds of people and have some privacy, both aboard the ship and on the excursions to Nassau and Cococay.

Any input is really appreciated.

NY girl

[This message was edited by NYgirl on May 26, 2003 at 08:30 PM.]
Old 05-26-2003, 08:01 PM

My husband and I are planning our first cruise to the Bahamas aboard the Majesty of the Seas in the end of June, beginning of July. We wanted to know if its possible to "get away" from the crowds of people and have some privacy, both aboard the ship and on the excursions to Nassau and Cococay.

Any input is really appreciated.

NY girl

[This message was edited by NYgirl on May 26, 2003 at 08:30 PM.]
Old 05-27-2003, 07:32 AM

Hi NY Girl. Well, CocoCay you can walk around the Island to the far end and get some privacy. Most people stay closer to the front but if you keep walking you will be able to find some seclusion. Nassau, well, that'll be hard. It is very...busy. Tourists everywhere! If don't care about excursions you may want to stay on the boat instead of going on the island. You'll find lots of privacy since most people go ashore. The best place for some privacy on the boat besides that is late at night. Go all the way to the top deck at the front of the ship really late (bring blankets) and lay on teh chairs looking at the stars. It's just awesome. My husband and I fell asleep there a few times. Key West is really nice and not so busy. Just walk around town and you'll find places to have some privacy, Check out my review at cruisereviews,com. Have fun!
Old 05-27-2003, 10:03 AM

Thanks cajun for the reply, my fear on this cruise is that my husband and I wont have any "alone time", thanks for your input...

anybody else??

Closed Thread